It Is Finished

When it seems like hope is bleak

When all strength is gone and I am weak

And I start questioning my actions and beliefs

"Is this the way the Lord leads?"


Looking around seeing life's stormy situations

My mind confused, my heart bleeds

The thunderous tempest reeks of confusion

The murky waters enticing depression

Howling winds screaming derision


Standing forlorn on the Island of  Dry Bones, Indistinguishable

A derilict structure, dessicated

Waves crashing! Roaring a tumult that is inescapable

Lord, then I will stand strong and know that you are inestimable


Your greatness and power ineffable

My doubts and fears inexcusable

For Your might is inexhaustible

And Your promises indubitable

Remind me Lord: Even though life's challenges are inevitable

This fact remains indisputable

That you my God are indomitable


So here I am Lord, waiting upon You

Nothing but skin and bones on this dry land

Surrounded by thunderous calamity that I know You will push me through

Waiting patiently upon You to get that strength I need to stand

Soon this suffocating Darkness will end


When I finally wake up in the morning

I will no longer be mourning

But in Your presence I'll be dancing

Singing a song that will be ringing

Throughout the course of eternity


With renewed strength I will roar

Like and eagle I will rise up

Into the stratosphere I will soar

I will run and not give up

It was for me the temple curtain tore

For me, the Son of God my sins He did bore

No More! No More!

"It Is Finished"!


- Renee Nuina Manus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Promise to You

I Cry

Papa Em I Sanap Strong